Brussels Fashion Festival
Young Journalist award
x NUS Extra ‘Student voice’
Welcome to the Creative Hub the new event for young creatives. Offering 4 imagination rooms of experiences sharing insights from the industry alongside presentations from final year collections.
Brussels Fashion Festival is part of the FAB Style Collective Creative Awards. Designed to ignite imagination, creativity and original thinking within art and design.
The 2022 award is dedicated for those attending the first ever Brussels Fashion Festival. As the first audience, we want to hear from you in a review piece, reflecting on the creative projects presented to you.
Think ‘fashion editor’ reporting back on trends, new designers, helpful advice and learnings for the target market - your generation.
Presented in a magazine style, your feature will give your voice and opinion a platform with a focus on personal highlights outlining what you have learned recreating the event in your style for the reader.
Don’t forget to pick up your free fashion notebook, available at the Creative Hub, designed by Liverpool John Moores University to note your ideas and experiences.
Your education experience will include The Creative Hub Imaginations Rooms:
- RAW CATWALK AND SKILL OF FASHION
- LIVE FASHION ILLUSTRATION GARDEN
- RECYCLED IMAGINATION ROOM
Access also includes the shopping halls at Exhibition Centre with a seat in the catwalk area which will play host to dramatic fashion and performance showcases.
- 500 words in a magazine style with a strong title
- Includes images taken and captions in your own words to enhance your review.
Articles to be submitted by July 26 2022 to email@example.com
10 shortlisted applicants with two overall winners
- Complimentary tickets to Brussels Fashion Festival 2022
- Winning articles to be published on Brussels Fashion Festival website
- Winning articles to be published on FAB Style Collective website
- This competition is open to all attendees to the 2022 Creative Hub
- Only one application per individual
- By completing the application, applicants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material
- Entries are posted at the entrant’s own risk
- Haymarket media Group will acquire all rights to any copy entered into this competition, for current and future promotional use of the competition, and the rights to use the winning article in future promotion of the competition and event
- Winners will be expected to participate in publicity – as detailed above
- Apologies, but no articles can be returned to entrants
- Proof of posting is not proof of delivery
- Last date for receipt of entries July 26 2022
- The judges’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into
- • Judges will be appointed by FAB Style Collective