Brussels Fashion Festival
Young Photographer of the Year Award
Be Fashion. Be Brussels
Welcome to the Brussels Fashion Festival Creative Awards in association with Alcatel. Designed to ignite imagination, creativity and original thinking within art and design.
The BFF Fashion Photographer of the Year Award looks for story telling through the lens creating a moment others may have missed.
For 2022, photographers are asked to present an image which signals your appreciation for where you live. Whether it be your hometown or adopted city, use your surroundings as your backdrop, with a focus on celebrating a person within your town to showcase their personality and unique style.
Look behind the doors of your city and choose a backdrop that resonates with you. Show us a style moment which means something to you.
Create an image which sparks an interest from the viewer but explores both a unique and personal viewpoint.
Include references to the cultures, diversity and the individuality of your city with the ultimate message visualising your story.
- One final piece with up to 3 supporting images showing the creative journey.
- Few words, on your technical spec and how your selected image was achieved.
- 300 words, sharing your idea behind the image and its value to you.
All entries to be sent by July 26, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- €500 prize money
- Complimentary tickets to Brussels Fashi0on Festival 2022
- Selected finalists images will be displayed at Brussels Fashion Week 2022
- This competition is open to all 15 – 21 year olds in Europe
- Only one application per individual
- By completing the application, applicants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material
- Entries are posted at the entrant’s own risk
- FAB Style Collective will acquire all rights to any copy entered into this competition, for current and future promotional use of the competition, and the rights to use the winning article in future promotion of the competition and the event
- Winners will be expected to participate in publicity – as detailed above
- Apologies, but no articles can be returned to the entrant
- Proof of posting is not proof of delivery
- Last date for receipt of entries July 26, 2022
- The judges’ decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into
- Judges will be appointed by FAB Style Collective